118 Critical Force Majeure Initiate 10/14/2008 10/14/2008 11/14/2008

Oct. 14, 2008 10am

VGS is waiting for a spud barge to arrive onsite on Oct 27 to begin repairs which could take up to 10 additional days to complete.  At this time the following producers can continue to flow to the Venice Plant:


WD27A  - Anglo Suisse

Another update will be made as information regarding the repairs becomes available.  

If you should have questions, please contact your VGS representative.